Monday, July 18, 2011

The First Post

I think its safe to say that I've waited long enough to start bragging about how awesome we are so lets get started with this whole blogging thing!
Here we are! That handsome man is my husband. Its ok if you're jealous he's pretty fantastic. My roommates set us up on a blind date in September of 2008. It started with a Barbarian feast and three legged soccer and ended with me getting chocolate syrup in his eye (though I was more accurate than most) when we had to make an ice cream sunday by dropping the ingredients from a balcony into the mouth of our dates lying on the ground below. We went on a date once a month after that until Valentine's Day in 2009 when we finally "defined the relationship."

Sam asked me to marry him on October 30th 2009. We had already planned to go out that night and do some Halloween stuff, but he took me to the park where we had our first date. It was raining so no one was there and he made me get out of the car and walk across the grass. He got down on one knee and asked me to be his forever. I said yes.



 We were married on May 1st, 2010 at the Bountiful Temple. Yes that is snow you are seeing. It was a great day though and lots of people were able to make it to the wedding. Lisa, our photographer, was amazing! She was nice enough to let us retake our pictures in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment